I am pleased to announce NCSC will be reopening to our members on for the weekend 23/24 May. Once confidence grows in our new processes, we hope to open for longer and also for non-members. Full details of the new procedures and our range user Risk Assessments are contained in the document links below. The following bullet points highlight the key points.
- NCSC will initially only open to members. (Bookings taken from Tuesday 19 May 20, Membership available on request)
- Shooters will need to call and book a layout before turning up at NCSC. (1 hr slots available from 0900 to 1600 in each discipline)
- Payment will only be taken by card over the phone prior to arrival.
- Strict social distancing measures will need to be maintained at all times.
- There will be no requirement for Tokens or Chip cards at this stage.
- A minimum booking of 2 rounds (50 targets) during a 1 hr session will be required for each person.
Please read the procedures below carefully, as your help with their implementation will be greatly appreciated.