NCSC Business As Usual!
Following the Governments recent change in restrictions we can confirm that we shall remain open 0900 – 1700 Wednesday-Sunday for all, including non-members. Please note the Office is open on Tuesdays so that you may make bookings. We would like to thank everyone for their continued patience, so please keep following the guidelines and Club House rules. For those of you who have not already read them, our amended procedures and risk assessment are contained in the links below.
The key points are as follows:
- Shooters will need to call and book a layout before turning up at NCSC. (1 hr slots available from 0900 to 1700 in each discipline)
- Payment will only be taken by card over the phone prior to arrival.
- Strict social distancing measures will need to be maintained at all times.
- There will be no requirement for Tokens.
- A minimum booking of 2 rounds (50 targets) during a 1 hr session will be required for each person.
- Please do not enter the layout until previous shooters have left.
- Toilets will be accessed from the car park or using the one way system in place within the Club House
The NCSC Team appreciates you following all the above guidelines!