Update on group numbers and registered shoots
Due to the recent change in Government guidance and the CPSA’s announcement regarding an increase in group sizes for shooting, NCSC will be raising the number of shooters to “4” on each layout from Friday this week. Please continue to book in the normal fashion and we will endeavor to keep the groups to a manageable size so that you can expect to shoot at least 75 in the hour if you wish. If you wish to shoot more, we will reduce the group sizes back to “2” subject to availability.
Regarding Registered events, we are currently liaising with all the interested parties to see what we can achieve for the remainder of the year. Please be aware that although an event may have been previously scheduled, the new guidelines will impact the way in which we can run a competition. Our intent is to honor as many as the dates as possible, however our staffing levels are not yet up to full strength, nor will they be until at least the end of July.
We will be in touch very soon to confirm which events will be going ahead and any new dates for the diary.
Tel: 01483 797 666
Opening for non-members
We are pleased to announce that we will now be opening on Friday, Saturday and Sundays for all, including non-members starting Friday June 5th. We would like to thank everyone for their patience, but we needed to trial our procedures and understand the demand. For those of you who have not already read them, our new procedures and risk assessment are contained in the links below.
The key points are as follows:
- Shooters will need to call and book a layout before turning up at NCSC. (1 hr slots available from 0900 to 1600 in each discipline)
- Payment will only be taken by card over the phone prior to arrival.
- Strict social distancing measures will need to be maintained at all times.
- There will be no requirement for Tokens or Chip cards at this stage.
- A minimum booking of 2 rounds (50 targets) during a 1 hr session will be required for each person.
- Please do not enter the layout until previous shooters have left.
- Until advised otherwise, we will still only be accepting 2 shooters per layout.(as soon as this changes we will update the site)
- Café will be closed, however Fat Tony’s will be open.
- There should be no need to enter the Clubhouse.
- Toilets will be accessed from the car park.